Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deteriorated battery life after last update

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 08:59 PM)
Sannapanna
Apprentice
Options

Are there more people than me who have experienced a deterioration in battery life after the latest update?
Also, the phone gets hot when I use it. This has not been the case before...

Är det fler än jag som har fått försämrad batteritid efter senaste uppdateringen?

Dessutom blir mobilen varm när jag använder den. Så har det inte varit tidigare...
4 REPLIES 4
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
If this is about s24 ultra let it optimize and re-learn your usage. Since after each update it will lose the learned path and have to re-learn and optimzie so your battery usage becomes better.
Sannapanna
Apprentice
Options
No it is S23. Never had this problem before, I did optimize but didn't help much...
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

My S22U has actually being a bit weird lately and drains battery quick and gets hot too. I thought it was related to my Oura ring and it's app as I can see that it is way to power hungry in my battery stats. Haven't put time into finding the root cause, I restarted it twice and now it behaves more normal. 

Screenshot_20240301_162323_Device care.jpg

You could easily check what is using your battery through settings > battery (in my case it still is Oura taking a lot of energy, so I should probably look into that)

Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes as Oxy says, most battery problems are fixed with a reboot or two. usually it is an application that is the culprit in the drama. so check which app is draining a lot of battery and try uninstalling it and see if the problem goes away.