Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery issues with galaxy watch 4 strap and Z flip 3 leather case

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 06:15 PM)
CjB
Journeyman
Options

There seems to be a big problem with Samsung's logistics department, One great thing is I unexpectedly received my Galaxy watch 4 44mm early. but I then decided to get the Milanese band, after lots of attempts to pre order I eventually got to order with a delivery slot for a Saturday before 12:00. which showed on my orders page. I contacted Samsung Shop on the Monday and as always they were caring, attentive and helpful, but they could not resolve anything until the following Saturday, Although even now my orders page shows as on the way. 

I have also pre ordered a leather case at the same time I pre ordered the Z flip 3, these were ordered on the 11th August with a delivers on the the 27th August but knowing I would be unavailable I set a delivery date for the case as the 3rd September. From the 27th my orders page has shown this as preparing dispatch, as of today 06/09 I have not received this. Samsung Shop can not give a definitive reason as to why or get me a confirmed delivery date. I now wait to see what will happen with the phone now, the Z flip 3 has a delivery date of the 8th September.

The point to my writing all this is, we have to be in to receive these items so Samsung set a delivery slot you have to chose before you can complete your order. I am sure Samsung do this for a very good reason as do we take care to check a day and time we can be at home to receive. and I am sure as with most of us we are all hard working people earning the money to pay for these items.

So I suppose my cry is "LOGISTICS GET IT SORTED OUT"   

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Lain32
Pioneer
Options
My strap came today 20210906_181408_56114.jpg20210906_130043_56107.jpg
0 Likes
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
There is definitely some issue with logistics which they should sort out asap.
My experience:
I ordered Z Flip3, Green key ring case, Watch 4 44mm, and a strap.. on 16th august.

While ordering choosen delivery date as 27th Aug.
Come 27th, the order status is still showing as Preparing Dispatch.
28th early hours it was shipped. And got delivered on 1st September.

Now, the order page is still showing as Dispatched.. but not updated to delivered.
0 Likes
CjB
Journeyman
Options
I'm glad you have at least recieved yours, and yes they seem to of lost track of where they are. Mine is so showing as preparing dispatch, what's annoying is no one can tell you if they are behind - or out stock or just lost the plot.
0 Likes
Goec88
First Poster
Options

I'm also still waiting for the z flip3 leather case Green since 27 Aug, no communication from Samsubg as to when is the next batch of shipment. Poor ads promo on delivery by Aug 27, when it's not realistic..

0 Likes