Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting uninvited followers

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 11:11 AM)
Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I have had a new member add me without my knowledge in the Samsung community. This person has only made two posts - both posts are what appears to be a mobile phone number. I have no idea why they have made such posts, but I want to be able to remove/block them. I know it sounds unfriendly, but I just find this person's actions a bit weird. Anybody know how to remove followers here?
17 REPLIES 17
Neo001
Legend
Options

Haha.. May be moderators can help?

@Sam_UK  is there a way to remove certain followers or can a feature be added to block certain people?

AntS
Options

Hi @Steven9761 and @Neo001 , One of our German colleagues asked our Admin about this too not too long ago. It’s not currently possible to remove followers, but our Community platform provider is aware of our request and is looking to see if this may be introduced in a future update.

Neo001
Legend
Options

Thank you @AntS.

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for your feedback, AntS. 😊
Mountain Dew
Student
Options

Sorry for the resurrection. Any updates to this? On the US boards I have folks from harassment sites following me.

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi there!!.. from what I can see, there is still only the option to either follow the person back, or message them. There is still no option to block outright.
Mountain Dew
Student
Options

Thank you for the quick reply. :smiling-face:

It seems someone saw my post here and told the US moderation team. They already banned the user and changed that person's username as it was something rather offensive...and I'm no prude. lol

Steven9761
Troubleshooter
Options
I'm pretty broadminded myself, but there certainly plenty of folks that like to test me at times. Atm, it's the "pneumatic bimbo bots" on X (Twitter) that are testing my patience with unsolicited nudes, or even just 'liking random posts! Lol

Hopefully - now that this has been resurrected - we will see the option to block being enabled. I'm guessing, since you are in the US, it's time for bed there, so I'll wish you a goodnight, with sweet dreams. Me - I've not long since woken here in the UK, and my day is just beginning. 😊
0 Likes