Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

(Topic created on: 14-08-2022 04:50 PM)
BMC4178
Student
Options

This company really has gone down the tubes. I am not even sure if I am dealing with a legitimate company at this point. I have 5 "late" payments through them when auto pay is set up through an account that can buy 50 phones. I ended up paying for the phones in full and they mysteriously left a couple dollars on the account TWICE. Both times hitting me with a $40 late fee. Samsung All Goods is an absolute dirt company. The number of Samsung purchases I will make for the rest of my years on earth will be ZERO. Samsung seems to think their product is good enough to hire the worst customer service representatives possible and I hate to break it to them it's NOT. Lost this customer. 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung are definitely a " legitimate company " @BMC4178 

What are you using to pay for the phone's ?

i.e Klarna ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BMC4178
Student
Options

"Samsung All Goods" and after calling them back the 3rd time the customer service representative STILL tried to only pay a partial amount. I requested to speak with a supervisor whom said she saw I made a payment of $22 the prior month. This payment was made due to the customer service representatives telling me that was the remaining balance to pay off completely. I asked the supervisor why on earth I would make a $22 payment with only $130 left to pay on the account. It's finally over and done with but with damage to my credit score.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for clarifying @BMC4178 

Unfortunately I can't comment on that payment method as I'm in the UK so haven't used it myself obviously.

In the Uk a Credit Score recovers after 90 days. Maybe check this in your region.

If a negative marker has been added to your Credit File then speak with one of the Credit Houses in your region to highlight this and they may agree to add a Notice of Correction while this gets resolved. This means any business conducting a search on you can see clearly why the negative marker is present and that your refuting it.

However only the business that has added the negative marker can then request it to be removed.

this is how it works in the UK  ]

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes