Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest winners

(Topic created on: 11-09-2021 04:04 PM)
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
How do you check the winner of the contests and when when will they be announced 
39 REPLIES 39
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
Brilliant is this for this contest
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Yeah. My picture of the pink skies of Stockport won. I received a email and message in my inbox saying I had won the Flip 3. I was expecting some you others to post too. I don't know yet what colour model but I am guessing it's the black to keep it simple.
chiranth
Pioneer
Options
Wow nicee
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
That's fantastic. I've not heard anything yet. Really surprised. If one of my pics doesn't win, I'm going to have a rockstar meltdown and throw my Samsung TV out of the window! Lol..
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Congratulations mitzzz, I wonder who the other 3 winners was, such a shame I've not heard anything so its not me unfortunately, I really thought I had a chance lol
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Same here. Pretty disappointing to be honest.
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
I don't know what is more disappointing, the competition or the fact my stupid samsung watch 4 keeps overheating, gutted I got rid of my galaxy watch 3 for this total piece of junk, there is only one place it belongs and that's in the bin, no wonder they are practically giving them away with a flip 3 purchase.
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
Solome oliviera is the winner of the other flip 3.
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Thanks CGriff just went back over to look at the winning picture, was it the out of focus picture with the bird flying?
CGriff36
Pathfinder
Options
They never said, they just posted a thank you on the main community page for their flip 3. I wonder where the Fold 3 gang is??