Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Contest Winner badge

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 06:49 AM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Hello,

Been away for some time due to a number of reasons but I am looking to be active regularly in these forums. I am adjusting to it a bit, feels a bit different. I've seen new badges to try to collect / win.

I was a winner of a competition last year but my "contest winner" badge isn't unlocked unfortunately.

Can one of the admins look into this for me please? It would be much appreciated!

Thank you! 🙂
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Mitzzz999: It's good to have you back with us. Regarding the Contest Winner badge on your profile, I have passed your query to the relevant team, and myself or one of the other mods will reach out to you with any developments.  

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Thank you, much appreciated!
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Problem solved quickly. Thank you so much! 😃
Ninez
Apprentice
Options
How do I enter it @mitz999
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
On the Samsung Member's landing page there are competitions always available for people to join and try out. Currently, there is one to show off your favourite colour.
0 Likes
ptefrost
Apprentice
Options
Can someone tell/show me who won the capture your colour competition please
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
In the contest section it shows all the past competitions. When you click on these it shows the winning entries at the top with a blue trophy icon on the corner. The latest competition winners haven't been picked yet I don't think... The winners get notified first by email.
0 Likes
ptefrost
Apprentice
Options
Cheers I'll look it up👍👍👍
0 Likes
MuzMehmet
First Poster
Options
I've just received a compition winners badge but can't see any notice of a win? Could anyone advise?
0 Likes