Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest] What are your dream features? Chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro!

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 09:29 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Community-Support_banner-1392x440.jpg

Take part in our new exciting challenge! Share your ideas for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included)!

What an electrifying start to the year! Galaxy Unpacked January 2024 has left us utterly captivated by the latest innovations that were announced, seamlessly blending cutting-edge technology and style. Among the stars of the Samsung Galaxy show was the remarkable Galaxy S24 series, which boasts the incredible Galaxy AI, setting the stage for an exhilarating year ahead for tech fans.

This got us thinking… There must be many ideas around features among our Samsung fans!

We want you to leave your brilliant ideas on what would be your dream features – share here in the comments below before 2nd of for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro 👇

Don’t miss out – there is going to be two winners in the Nordics. Good luck!

Win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included). The winners pays any winning tax. The last day to enter is 2nd of April 2024. Two winners in the Nordics will be randomly selected and announced on the Samsung community site. The random selection is final and binding. The winners will be announced within the two following weeks after the competition period through the Community site, available here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/se. Age limit 18 years.

Don’t have a Samsung Account? Sign up here.

By participating you agree to the terms and conditions of this competition.

By participating, Samsung will process your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice, available here: https://www.samsung.com/se/info/privacy/contests

/Emmi
338 REPLIES 338
fabiostj
First Poster
Options
My dream 😍
BudsBros
First Poster
Options
A great feature would be to have waterproof buds.
Gabz99
Apprentice
Options
For the future: kinetic energy to charge the phone. Could be used to convert. Or just use kinetic energy for different features on the phone
Jlah46
First Poster
Options

Future Smartphone Features

Smart Battery Optimization

• AI could learn a user’s daily routines and optimize battery usage by anticipating when the phone is used less.

Emotion Recognition

• The phone could detect the user’s mood from their voice tone and facial expressions and offer content accordingly.

Holographic Calls

• You could see the other person in a call as a three-dimensional hologram in front of you.

Mind Reading

• The phone could interpret brain waves and convert them into text or actions, allowing for touchless operation.

Self-Repairing Screen

• Technology that would automatically repair scratches and cracks on the screen.

Modular Design

• The ability to upgrade phone components, such as the camera or battery, without buying a new phone.

Landreasson
First Poster
Options
Expert RAW that is supported on a more variety of phones, for example the whole s20 lineup
Bella27
Student
Options

Apps tend to make the photo quality awful even though the camera is great when using the camera app. Working closer and better with apps such as instagram, snap chat and tiktok so that the quality reflect the actual quality of the camera. 

Lensler
Student
Options
Ai through the camera, so for example if I'm out walking and find a mushroom and scan it with the camera and the Ai and tell me what kind it is. Same principle for trees, maybe important buildings or monuments etc.
Ghasem28
First Poster
Options
Tech-Driven Sustainability: Propose an app or device that leverages technology to promote sustainability, like a smart system that optimizes energy consumption in homes or an app that helps reduce food waste by tracking expiration dates and suggesting recipes.Health and Wellness: Develop a concept for a wearable device or app that not only tracks health metrics but also provides personalized advice, workouts, and nutrition plans based on user data and goals.
Lukas2400
First Poster
Options
Galaxy buds that don't fall out because of my earwax! I can use the akg headphones that shipped with Samsung Galaxy phones just fine, but something with the Galaxy buds make my earwax problems worse. A solution would be great!
1pan1
Student
Options
Live translate