Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest] What are your dream features? Chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro!

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 01:21 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Community-Support_banner-1392x440.jpg

Take part in our new exciting challenge! Share your ideas for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included)!

What an electrifying start to the year! Galaxy Unpacked January 2024 has left us utterly captivated by the latest innovations that were announced, seamlessly blending cutting-edge technology and style. Among the stars of the Samsung Galaxy show was the remarkable Galaxy S24 series, which boasts the incredible Galaxy AI, setting the stage for an exhilarating year ahead for tech fans.

This got us thinking… There must be many ideas around features among our Samsung fans!

We want you to leave your brilliant ideas on what would be your dream features – share here in the comments below before 2nd of for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro 👇

Don’t miss out – there is going to be two winners in the Nordics. Good luck!

Win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included). The winners pays any winning tax. The last day to enter is 2nd of April 2024. Two winners in the Nordics will be randomly selected and announced on the Samsung community site. The random selection is final and binding. The winners will be announced within the two following weeks after the competition period through the Community site, available here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/se. Age limit 18 years.

Don’t have a Samsung Account? Sign up here.

By participating you agree to the terms and conditions of this competition.

By participating, Samsung will process your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice, available here: https://www.samsung.com/se/info/privacy/contests

/Emmi
338 REPLIES 338
madmonkz
Apprentice
Options
Its the UI, it has been for some time. Its the best out there. The user friendlyness without lockig half the phone like other brands.
madmonkz
Apprentice
Options
Future Dream feature would be ai interraction with other online products. IOT is the thing, still.
fred912
Student
Options
A small action camera accessory you can connect directly to your galaxy devices.
With all kinds of mounting options.
-Toralf-
Journeyman
Options

I needed to do a re-post due to my original post was in norwegian.

I want to see a translated Live Caption where audio captured is in spanish but the CC is optional text in Spanish or English or preference language.

I also wanted to add an option to let us use the tablet as a monitor / PC screen but wired in via USB-C or HDMI. What we need is a mini one connect box for tablet, mobile and or another pc screen. This mini one connect box could also function as a usb-c hub for input and outputs etc.

On the matter of One Connect Boxes a added functionality for better storage for capture and do recordings from PC or Consoles in 4K 120Hz / 144Hz. And also let the storage work as a NAS (Network Attached Storage) for other devices to utilise the storage from the TV/Monitor to Phone, Tablet and or PC.

❤️

/Tor@lf

Lurk
Student
Options
I would love my new Samsung if it could bake a piping hot pepperoni and garlic pizza!
Nilsnk22
First Poster
Options
trovärdiga mobiler som används för längre brukningsperiod jämfört med andra märken
Daniel0319
First Poster
Options
Better grouping of notifications.
Alroali
First Poster
Options
Samsung may need more updates and modifications to some systems to avoid many current and future problems. This is from my point of view, thank you.
bomek
First Poster
Options
Would love if I could say "connect galaxy 13 pro" and a second later its done .
PDSJ
First Poster
Options

I would like to see more AI like guides that help using all the complex, fancy and useful features of my phone without me having to know about them beforehand. I don't want to have to watch tons of YouTube videos to discover some cool thing my phone can do, when it could just tell me about it itself.