Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Contest] What are your dream features? Chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro!

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 12:12 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Community-Support_banner-1392x440.jpg

Take part in our new exciting challenge! Share your ideas for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included)!

What an electrifying start to the year! Galaxy Unpacked January 2024 has left us utterly captivated by the latest innovations that were announced, seamlessly blending cutting-edge technology and style. Among the stars of the Samsung Galaxy show was the remarkable Galaxy S24 series, which boasts the incredible Galaxy AI, setting the stage for an exhilarating year ahead for tech fans.

This got us thinking… There must be many ideas around features among our Samsung fans!

We want you to leave your brilliant ideas on what would be your dream features – share here in the comments below before 2nd of for a chance to win Galaxy Buds2 Pro 👇

Don’t miss out – there is going to be two winners in the Nordics. Good luck!

Win Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Graphite SM-R510NZAAEUB (approximate value of 2690 SEK, 1799 DKK, 2690 NOK, 229 EUR (VAT included). The winners pays any winning tax. The last day to enter is 2nd of April 2024. Two winners in the Nordics will be randomly selected and announced on the Samsung community site. The random selection is final and binding. The winners will be announced within the two following weeks after the competition period through the Community site, available here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/nordics/ct-p/se. Age limit 18 years.

Don’t have a Samsung Account? Sign up here.

By participating you agree to the terms and conditions of this competition.

By participating, Samsung will process your personal data as set out in the Privacy Notice, available here: https://www.samsung.com/se/info/privacy/contests

/Emmi
335 REPLIES 335
Miss T
Apprentice
Options

I often need a speech to text feature that works for longer recordings, talkes, meetings and so on... The 10 minutes feature is not long enough (Neither does it support my native language, but I hope this is just a 'matter of time factor').

Could you ad a such transcription feature,  that could transcribe meetings to text, both live and recorded meetings. That would be usable for a whole lot of stuff ie. to dictate notes and ideas directly to text, and text live for handicapped or other needing it ...and help me get those **** meeting reports done faster.

It could also have a translation feature in the speech to text option, but for me that would not be the selling point, but the speech to text would.

Miss T
Apprentice
Options

I miss a dual sim AND memory card option in the Ultra flagship, now that 2TB didn't come. Alternatively just hit me with the 2TB (or more) so I can work with all my high res photos and videos directly on the phone... and make the desired memory card wish to a 3rd sim option.

Suryo Kamryo
Apprentice
Options

I really like samsung health. I track a lot of things with it, but sleep tracking is bit problematic for me. You see I'm a shift worker and sleep tracking goes crazy during nightshifts. Could it be improved to take us shift workers in consideration. Here in Finland 30% of population has a shift work and I'm sure other countries have similar numbers.

Selesnya
Student
Options

Live translate to Nordic countries languages also. I have S24 Ultra, but many of its current AI features doesn't include Finnish language.

TheVerraton
First Poster
Options

Better integration of google home and smartthings. So i van use google home devices with smartthings.

Gabz99
Apprentice
Options
Augmented reality uses camera and sensors of your smartphone to add layers of useful digital information – text, videos, photos, sounds – directly on top of the items around you.

Imagine standing in front of an unknown museum and pointing your smartphone towards it, and your phone shows details of the exhibit as you line your phone up towards the item.

This can also be used for movie posters and things around the house. Directly connected to goodle to see reviews on a restaurant just by pointing the camera on that scene
Eak91
First Poster
Options
A way to translate languages live through the use of an earbuds, for example if I'm talking to a person which language I don't understand I'd love a feature through earbuds that translate what the person are saying live
Dani7583
First Poster
Options
I have no idea .. But all samsung products is AMAZING !
Gugu123
First Poster
Options
To enhance the summarization capabilities of Samsung Internet and other Google platforms, enabling users to effectively summarize content across various web pages.
Norway 1
First Poster
Options

Buds that fits mye ears, i still have the old ones, think one of the first ones. Only ones that fits my ears and dont fall out, The new ones just falls out🫣