Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact customer service

(Topic created on: 26-11-2022 01:46 PM)
Andymar
Apprentice
Options

Good morning, don't no where to go need help email etc I been trying for month now for refund,just getting fob of all the time, Samsung can take £1000 don't deliver,now won't refund me it become a joke now ,

Big name customer service is terrible 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Andymar ,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience. If this is referring to an order, I would recommend contacting our Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 to get this looked at and sorted.

Other contact methods can be found here: Help & Contact | Samsung United Kingdom

Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there, I would start looking at small claims court and doing it that way. Give them 5 days to refund you if not, you're taking them to court. Small claims court does up to £5000 I know Samsung has a bad reputation for doing their Customers out of money and not meeting the criteria of their Gauarntee I have Samsung products but touch wood not had a problem with them thanks
Andymar
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, at moment I have gone through police for advice because half it down to the delivery company, i have lost count on phone calls and online chats nobody interested 7/10 now a month still nothing, my son has to wait till I get money back as it was his birthday present from us, so call company like this, no worse than scam artist 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I am sorry to hear that. Can you please send us a PM so one of the moderators (or myself) can capture some details and have this passed on to the right department? You can find how to send us a Private Message here: Solved: How to send a private message on the Samsung Community - Samsung Community

Andymar
Apprentice
Options

Sent