Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 04:34 AM)
DenimO
Apprentice
Options

Hello. Can anyone help with the right channel to make a complaint please? I have screenshots to attach to my complaint. Thanks. 

13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options

@Justin36: I have had a look into this for you, and found the following information in the Trade In Program terms and conditions (section 7.3):

"If you exercise your right to cancel and return your product during the 14-day cooling off period, or if we have agreed to pay you a refund because the product we have provided you with is defective, we will endeavour to return your Existing Device to you, but we cannot guarantee its return. In the event that we are unable to recover your Existing Device, we will provide you with a cash equivalent price for the Existing Device, based on the price currently payable for your Existing Device on the Samsung Recycle website (www.samsungrecycle.co.uk). Any such cash payment will be made by MTR, on behalf of Samsung."

If you would like confirmation as to the possibility of your existing device being returned to you, then please contact MTR on 0333 207 9676 or helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk, where an advisor will be able to assist you further. 

djsat2
Explorer
Options

@SocietyGirl  How can I DM you?  Samsung has provided me with an utterly trash experience this we regarding my new Watch6 and i've spent too long trying to get your courier (DPD) and Samsung to listen to me....I really want to complain to someone in Samsung UK who isn't just an agent from one of your outsourced customer service teams who don't give a sh!t!!  Samsung really need to know what a bad experience the UK online shop process is.  Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

I've just DM'd you.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Mark778
First Poster
Options

Hello - where can I get answers to my question in relation to Samsung's continued use and partnership with complete charlatans - Mint Group / GroupFX. I see there are complaints going back to 2018 in relation to this company and we continue to experience problems 6 years later. Samsung is responsible for its partners and supply chain and I would like to know how Samsung continue to push these people?

0 Likes