Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 01:07 PM)
DenimO
Apprentice
Options

Hello. Can anyone help with the right channel to make a complaint please? I have screenshots to attach to my complaint. Thanks. 

13 REPLIES 13
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Good luck with that one. Have you tried ringing customer services?
I have this email address from when I made mine
support@samsunguk.zendesk.com
Hope this helps and you get a solution.
DenimO
Apprentice
Options
Thanks a lot. It's amazing how there is no advertised channel isn't it!? ...especially when it is customer services you need to complain about 🙂
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Ha ha, well that's samsung for you. There is a ceo email on the site but everyone says that doesn't work. Which doesn't surprise me. Worst customer service ever for such a big company
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

The quickest way is to contact us on socials. @SamsungUK on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We'll sort you out!

Also, the CEO channel does work, but it's more for super urgent issues that have arisen and contacting us via other channels hasn't fixed the issue.

Also, @Kathie1404 and others, if you're not happy with customer service you receive/d, please let me know and I'll look into it/point you in the right direction - we don't want you to be left feeling unhelped! 

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

DenimO
Apprentice
Options
Thank you SocietyGirl. Much appreciated. I am unhappy with customer service I received so how can I bring this to your attention please so I know it is picked up? Thanks.
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options
DM me and I'll have a look for ya.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

saj3002
First Poster
Options

hi i recently purchased a tv but have cancelled it today due to poor customer service, if you could kindly contact me inr egards to this as i feel that the call center reps have no care for customer.

0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

We are sorry to hear this!

As mentioned above, you can reach our support via @SamsungUK on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also call 0333 000 0333 to speak to us over the phone.

Justin36
First Poster
Options
Hi, I bought in June S23 Ultra with discount trade-in £150 .The same day when I received my order I sent my old phone. After week trade-in
sent note to pay £150 extra. So the same day I decided cancel my order. I canceled my order by samsung chat. When I received return label I sent new phone back by Royal Mail. Samsung confirmed it.
Until today I didn't receive my old phone. What to do, ?
Thanks,
0 Likes