Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint- dont trus Samsung

(Topic created on: 05-05-2022 11:30 AM)
nellis_sdt
First Poster
Options
Dear fellow Samsung  I would like to share my experience with Samsung i Bought a brand new Neo 55inch 95A tv on the 4th of April 2022 for my parents, it arrived promptly on the 16th of April we assembled it and it worked great for 3 hours and just went blank spoke with Samsung and done troubleshooting and they said that tv need to be repaired however as it was in another EU country warranty won't cover it I spoke with Samsung in that country they said they will cover the warranty as long as I show them proof of purchase and the warranty papers, However for some reason, Samsung doesn't include their warranty in the box anymore, So I called them and spent two hours on the phone trying to get a copy of my warranty which I am entitled to however  they said i need to register on their website for 5 years warranty which my TV was entitled to and they will send me the Warranty papers Staff has transfred me 4 times to different people and i had to explain my storry over and over again up untill i made complaint and asked to speak with a line mager  mager was helpfull and made alot of promises but didnt resolve the issue.  , I tried to register that with one of their representatives on the phone however it didn't work as they were a fault with their website, They said they will do it manually and I should just email them proof of purchase and someone will be contacting me in in the next 48 to 72 two hours with the certificate. Now two weeks later there has been no contact from Samsung no help at all TV is still with them and hasn't been repaired So basically I spent 950 pownds for a TV and I haven't been able to use it at all in the past month since I bought it which completely ruined my parent's ester as we were relay counting on that TV for the holidays. PLEASE my fellow customer, if you have other options, don't buy from SAMSUN as even though they have amazing products if your product brake you will get no support at all and will lose your money, My reference number with Samsung is *****
Best Regards Martin
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't know about not trusting Samsung.
The complication in this is that the TV is for another region.
So although TV's look similar, they have slight differences for each region.
Sometimes the difference in electrical supply can affect the appliance you want to use.
So as you found out the warranty won't be covered outside the region.
Very unfortunate you have had a failure like this so soon.

Obviously each country will have its own particular processes with regards to warranty repair.
Have you been liaising with Samsung in the country where it was bought. If not, you probably will find it difficult to get the information you need. As you experience.

Have you tried going through the retailer you bought it from, if you didn't get it from Samsung direct.

Best recommendation is to buy from the country you need it in, customer support will be much easier to get the results you require. There will be less chance of problems arising from broadcast differences and electrical supply differences.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not sure where in the world you are but ideally you should take it straight to the retailer you bought it from if its within 30days or so and let them deal with it.

You might have to look up your rights on purchases like these.
0 Likes
nellis_sdt
First Poster
Options
I have been trying to complain in to samsung in uk to get coppy of my warranty but they are not replying in the mean time samsung EU graciously fixed the tv
0 Likes