Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Challenge - Try It, Do It. Then simply share it. Show us your winning look!

(Topic created on: 14-07-2021 12:19 PM)
AntS
Options

Show us your winning look.jpg

Every month, we’ll set a different challenge for our Samsung Members. It’s an opportunity to share your passions, experiences and interpret it in your own way. Plus every time you take part, you get the chance to win a great prize!

This month's theme is...

Show us your winning look! It’s a summer of sport and gold medals. Send us one of your photos that shows us what makes you feel like an everyday winner: whether it’s a winning smile, a winning drawing, a winning game or a winning personal achievement.

What can you win?

There will be four winners of a set of Galaxy Buds Pro each!

How do you enter?

1. Capture your winning look or achievement in a photo
  2. Head to the Samsung Members application
  3. Go to the benefits banner
  4. Tap ‘Try it, Do it. Then simply share it
  5. Tap ‘Enter Now’ and upload your photo

When can you enter?

Challenge opens on 19th July 2021 and the last entries must be submitted by 8th August 2021.

What are the Rules?

Terms and Conditions are here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/terms-and-conditions/terms-and-conditions-quot-try-it-do-it-july... 

5 REPLIES 5
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
Wonder who will win this month's prize fancy a new pair of buds myself
Beautysoul
Journeyman
Options
I wonder who is the winner.🤔
SalomeOliveira
Journeyman
Options

Any update on this challenge winners?

KingKawika1993
Journeyman
Options

i missed this chance but going to try this months challenge!

JimboR
Journeyman
Options
I am not sure but when I won the other month I received an email and that was the only contact I had from them and they just asked me too put a comment up telling people I had won....not sure if that helps at all...