Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Badges!

(Topic created on: 03-11-2019 09:23 PM)
TracyR
Options

Hey all!

Show me what badges you have so far.

We've been battling it out in the office trying to get them all!

I got my last one 2 weeks ago, and it complete the set. I was very happy with myself. :raised-hand-with-part-between-middle-and-ring-fingers:Badges.JPG

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

19 REPLIES 19
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@StellarTraveler wrote:

Capture.PNG

HOW TO GET THE LAST ONE. I ASKED MOD, NO ANSWER.

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Answering a certain amount of questions :smiling-face: Simply be helpful and you will get it :smiling-face:
0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@SjorsK wrote:
Answering a certain amount of questions :smiling-face: Simply be helpful and you will get it :smiling-face:

when did you aquire the last one?

I answer questions regularly.

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
I got mine on ‎23-12-2018 and while checking your profile you seem to be well on your way.

I won't say the exact amount (that's up to decide to the mods) but you are well on your way. It's based on the amount of your posts that are marked as a best answer 😁

The only thing I can advise is to continue to try to assist others. 👍
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@StellarTraveler  I am sure you will have the Know It All Badge before too long, think a few users find it seems to take  a little while to get the last one :smiling-face:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

CarlH
Options

I FINALLY got them all a few months back!

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@JAMES4578 wrote:

@StellarTraveler  I am sure you will have the Know It All Badge before too long, think a few users find it seems to take  a little while to get the last one :smiling-face:

finally, and says I am a helping hand whatever it means

badge done.PNG

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@StellarTraveler  Well done!  :smiling-face:   

It seems  gone up a level in the  user Rankings, and the latest one you have  been assigned is  Helping Hand.     It is determined basically by by the quality of your posts.

See more in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Lounge/User-Rankings/td-p/1325725 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

I think I have the most 😂😂 Screenshot_20200515-192846_Samsung Internet.jpg

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ