Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheesed off

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 03:28 PM)
Tazie
Apprentice
Options
So I booked the day off to receive my watch pro delivery only to receive a email with less than 24hrs notice to say its delayed by 2 WEEKS.
If its going to be an extra 2 weeks surely some know a while ago it wasn't going to arrive in time. Not a happy loyal samsung user 
9 REPLIES 9
ChrisCrossBoss
Apprentice
Options

The customer service is worse than useless. Is your order still stuck in processing?

0 Likes
Tazie
Apprentice
Options
Cant be bothered to look im so disappointed
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Tazie  can understand it is frustrating , however  some  delays happen late.  Ideally should be more than 24 hours notice though.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

B12UMMY
Voyager
Options
My order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but no email from Samsung yet. When I checked my oder it's on preparing despatch. Let's hope I do get it tomorrow.
0 Likes
MrCoolson
First Poster
Options

I've just had my second delay email to the 9th of September now. This is getting really silly, I could go to the shop and buy one tomorrow and pre-ordering has now become a detriment. Explain that one?

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Also the same here for a Pro and standard watch.

Too a while to decide as hardly any of the large or small straps, bands I wanted where available (coming soon).
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I'm in the same situation. Pushed to 4th sep.... Then to 9th today. Really disappointed. I tried to cancel but told I can't till it arrives then reject. !? I could get I've tomorrow from Argos ***** ! I suspect they were expecting stocks but they got caught up with this UK port strike as the revised timeline fits with that .... But why not make us aware to start with. They knew that was coming, why pretend it's business as usual and pretend we will get out orders from 21st ?
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Their ***** website is fried again I see. Can't even check out my order.
0 Likes
Tazie
Apprentice
Options
Glad to say Samsung must be listening as my New 5 pro watch turned up today. Either 4 days late or 9 day's early pending on my frame of mind. Thanks Samsung
0 Likes