Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Challenge] Chance to win Galaxy Tab S7 in the community!

(Topic created on: 24-10-2022 09:03 PM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi dear Community!

It's time to get spooky creative and join our Halloween Challenge, the prize is just awesome. Make sure to not miss it! 👻

Halloween is just around the corner - submit a spooky photo of your Halloween outfit, mysterious pumpkins, eerie selfies, creepy foods, scary animals or wherever your imagination takes you! 

The price is nothing less than the Galaxy Tab S7! 

It’s time to get creative and spooky - make sure to submit your photo before 2nd of November!

Don't miss out - Enter the challenge here >>>  

Good luck! 

Win Galaxy Tab S7 FE Wi-Fi, SM-T733NZKAEUB (approximate retail value of ca 6490 SEK, ca 4699 DKK, ca 6490 NOK, ca 620 EUR (VAT included)). The last day to enter is 2nd of November. One winner in the Nordics will be randomly selected and announced on the Samsung community site. The random selection is final and binding. The winners will be announced within the two following weeks after the competition period through the Community site. Age limit 18 years. The winner pays any winning tax.

/Emmi
16 REPLIES 16
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Only get this message when going thru the link you posted.Screenshot_20221024_150716_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Nagarebozhi 

Hm it should not be like that 🤔 In what country are you located if I may ask? It should work in SE, NO, DK and FI.

/Emmi
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm located in Sweden
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Now it works 👍🏻
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I changed the link, great to hear @Nagarebozhi ! 🙌

/Emmi
karolbabinski
Apprentice
Options
Any news about the winners from the last competition?
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @karolbabinski 

If you go to each competition page you can see the winner, under the tab Winner 😊 Can you see it?

/Emmi
GigaAnes
Pioneer
Options
Vem har vunnit Galaxy watch5 tävlingen
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hej @GigaAnes 

Vinnaren ser du på tävlingssidan under fliken Winner: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/get-low-challenge/con-p/se-contest-get-low 

/Emmi
0 Likes