Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant Redeem Disney+ Offer after buying S8+tablet January 2023

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 04:12 PM)
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

Hi anyone else recently get a new samsung product S8+ tab  & show 'I wasn't eligible' when you go to redeem the 12 months disney offer. i did everything that was mentioned here  & no luck so far.

0 Likes
Go to solution
12 REPLIES 12
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

jen2408 do what i said do there, i was having same problems but when i did what they said on new s8+ tab it worked & the code appeared then.

The Wolf
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Got my tab 8 ultra from harwey norman in may 2023, cant claim the disney+ offer no matter what i do. i am not getting to the disney page, to finalize the claim. i wasted 2h today and almost the same amount on the day I got my tablet. i am using the boost app on tablet, get to log into my samsung account, get the claim offer link and then it stops. 

I tried claiming the youtube and the google play offers and I had no issues with them. Why dont you just provide a code like for the youtube offer for the eligible devices. scan the QR code, if you are eligible, you get code, go to disney enter code and done.

0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

@The Wolf We are sorry to hear this. Follow these useful steps to claim Disney+:

1. Use the Google Chrome browser on and eligible device 

2. Visit the Boost Website

UK –  www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus 

ROI – www.samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus  

3. Scroll down to ‘Entertainment Offers’ 

4. Click Disney+ and select the correct offer (6 or 12 months) 

5, When prompted to sign into your Samsung account click ‘Sign in with this Galaxy Device’ 

• If you select “Sign in with your account ID”, this will not allow you to claim. 

6. When signed in click the ‘Claim Offer’ button for the code to appear. 

7. If you want to continue with the redemption, go to step 8, if you want to save the code for later redemption you have until 01/04/2024 to do so. 

8. Click ‘Copy code and claim offer’ – This will take you to the Disney+ website 

9. The code will be automatically inputted to the system and you will need to create a Disney+ account. By filling in your email address, password, and bank details. 

• You will have £1 reserved from their account which will be returned.  

10. Click ‘Agree and subscribe’. 

If you has an active Disney+ account subscription, you will be unable to claim.  

• If you have an existing Disney+ account, you will need to cancel your current subscription and await the subscription to end before applying the code to your Disney+ account. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes