Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant Redeem Disney+ Offer after buying S8+tablet January 2023

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 04:12 PM)
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

Hi anyone else recently get a new samsung product S8+ tab  & show 'I wasn't eligible' when you go to redeem the 12 months disney offer. i did everything that was mentioned here  & no luck so far.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Gecko2020 ,

first of all, congrats on your new Tab S8+! May I ask where did you get the Tablet from so I can check your eligibility and provide you with the next steps?

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Gecko2020 ,

first of all, congrats on your new Tab S8+! May I ask where did you get the Tablet from so I can check your eligibility and provide you with the next steps?

Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

I got it from of the the high street retail stores Currys Last Saturday 14

0 Likes
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

i got the code it finally worked   thanks for your help

engine4
First Poster
Options
i went round and round in circles when i got my tab 8 ultra, in the end i gave up.
0 Likes
Jackoc23
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem with my S22 - I do the Captcha 'Im not a robot' and when I click to 'Claim Offer' nothing happy and a red error appears - 'Sorry no offer are currently available, please try again later' . 

I've clear cache and data on Chrome - any suggestions? 

Thanks 

Jack

0 Likes
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

this is what i was told to do & it worked on  the S8 tab
Please head to Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear data. Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus.  When you are prompted to sign in, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and follow the on-screen instructions to claim. ^SH

0 Likes
Gecko2020
Journeyman
Options

This is what i was told to do On my s8 +tab  
Please head to Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear data. Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to  samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus  When you are prompted to sign in, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and follow the on-screen instructions to claim. ^SH

0 Likes
Jen2408
First Poster
Options

Hi there. I have been trying to claim my free Disney + offer when I bought my s8 tablet but keeps saying I am not eligible please help! 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Jen2408 ! I  moved your post here in case the advice from other folks who experienced the same thing helps you out. 

0 Likes