Hi guys, if I were to cancel an order, how soon the money get refunded

I want to change my order from BT to LTe 

Ta 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow you are really cool, I was watching few YouTube videos and the way I understood, in the UK only EE provide truly independent watch and all other services use our synchronised phone as a piggy back, for example, it said one can leave the phone home but it has to be ON,
Thanks again buddy
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah I'm on EE & once again your welcome.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Okkk now that's explain the situation even better, I am with O2, let me call them check. Again thanks so much for your support 👋👋
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
You're welcome.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Just to update you, I had a chat with O2, the guy I talked to said, that they can give me the same service as EE,
I cancelled my previous order, and whilst waiting for the refund, ordered LTe version, and used my reward points (£11.00🤣) too

Thanks sooooo much for sharing your experience buddy 👋👋
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks buddy, cancelled the order and placed a new order for LTe version

If you can kindly tell me how to get the free offer of galaxy bud. Tc 👋
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Good & you're very much welcomed.
Enjoy 👏
redrummy1
First Poster
Options
Hi how am I meant to charge a s23 ultra have ordered one and only after placing order realised no charger comes with it 1.000 odd quid phone no charger thinking of cancelling order I have a a21s charger can I use that I think it's a disgrace that no charger comes with it
0 Likes
redrummy1
First Poster
Options
And am really worried as the delivery time states 2 weeks and then I went on trustpulot samsung has 1 star so useless don't know what to do they have my money
0 Likes