Hi guys, if I were to cancel an order, how soon the money get refunded

I want to change my order from BT to LTe 

Ta 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Depends on payment method and whether the order has been processed yet / return the item.
If its a new order that's not processed then when cancelled it can be 2 - 5 days for card payments.
AndrewL
Options

@IndiW: If you'd like to find out more about cancelling your order, please check out the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/can-i-cancel-my-order/

If you have already received the item, then the refund will be issued within 5-10 days of the date that we receive the item back from you. 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks sooooo much... I used my bank card and paid for Watch 5 and order is pending obviously till 26th of August
I will cancel it on Monday giving clear 5 business days, then reorder LTe version.
Thanks again guys ❤️👋
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I did the exact same thing, I ordered the galaxy watch 4 classic Bluetooth & changed my mind & ordered the Lte version, the whole transaction took 5 working days, considering i cancelled a day after making the order, the refund was quite quick for me.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Okkk.. Thanks so much for sharing your experience,

I think I will first ask to cancel.. Wait for the money.. Then go for the LTe

Tc buddy
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Is your watch completely independent from your phone, or do you still have to keep the phone ON
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah it's completely independent from the phone with Lte activated.
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sorry to take up your time, one last question, for example one of complaint is, sure you can leave the phone behind but the PHONE HAS TO BE ON, is that true??
Thanks for your help
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Your NOT taking up my time this forum is for us to assist each other & yes you can turn off the phone & use the watch via Lte as a standalone device & you're welcome.
Hope this helps