Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you help me?

(Topic created on: 11-07-2020 08:25 AM)
GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
I would love to become a superusers member, what can I do?

Many thanks in advance
13 REPLIES 13
GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
@JAMES4578 I come from Sicily you can imagine how I feel here when it rains 😅😅😅
AndrewL
Options

@GiuseppeFiorino: Please can you confirm which device you're experiencing this issue on, along with the current Android version. In the meantime, if you're on Android 9 or higher, please go to Settings > Apps > Select one of the affected apps e.g. Email > Notifications > Show Notifications > On > Tap on General Notifications > Show Notifications > On > Select 'Alert' > App Icon Badges > On > Back > New Messages > Select the same options. I'd also recommend going to Settings > Notifications > Status Bar > All notifications, as this will show an icon at the top of the screen for any notifications received. 

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
@AndrewL : the device that i am currently using is samsung galaxy s9 plus with android version 10 version of one UI 2.1 i checked all the settings and everything is ok, thanks for your immediate response.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
@GiuseppeFiorino Can you check your In app notification settings , ensure conversation tone switched on with your desired tone. Example for WhatsApp here:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes