Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you help me?

(Topic created on: 30-07-2020 03:38 PM)
GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
I would love to become a superusers member, what can I do?

Many thanks in advance
13 REPLIES 13
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

I believe you need to provide solutions to problems and be accepted as the solution, and just posting helps raise your rank in this community. Hope this helps

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
thanks Je655🤓
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GiuseppeFiorino  Bascially  Superusers are welcoming, knowledgable and helpful members of the community.   Completely independent  but spend their own time assisting others.   That said their skills and interests may vary.    Certainly helps if you are active (though quality of contributions more important) and providing solutions a part of it  but so is engagement and providing information and advice.  Obviously being a Samsung fan is an advantage  but does not mean you cannot provide constructive criticsm at times.    It is up to Moderators/Managers  to decide who should be elegible.

Are you resident in  UK/Ireland  or  Italy/elsewhere  (seems Italian username anyway), just that each EU community  has their own juristiction.

A bit about Ranks here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/user-rankings 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
hi @JAMES4578 i am italian, i moved to uk in 2014, i have always had samsung devices, i am practically always in the middle of technology and social, but i was not aware of the samsung members, i hope i can be part of the group even if my english it is not perfect, maybe if I can also give some advice I would be happy, with the permission of the moderators or those who manage the community, in any case I read the information well and I will follow the rules, thanks
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GiuseppeFiorino  oh right, hope you like it in the Uk 😀  I can understand you perfectly well,sure you can make valuable  contributions in any case.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
Thanks @JAMES4578
i will be happy to help, i still have to get used to the weather in uk, but after all i can't complain, my daughter was also born in january so now we are at the top👨‍👩‍👧
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GiuseppeFiorino: We're always happy to welcome enthusiastic new members to the Community. Your English seems absolutely fine, so feel free to get involved in some discussions, and provide any tips or advice you have. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GiuseppeFiorino  Congrats, yes weather can be poor at times 😏     Though we do get some hot days, better in certain parts of country mind you.

GiuseppeFiorino
Explorer
Options
@AndrewL thank you very much, I will do it with great pleasure, I would like to take this opportunity to ask you why the notifications of messages received or comments on samsung members like WhatsApp or other social media do not arrive? at the moment if I don't read my emails I wouldn't know who writes me who comments, maybe it's my problem.
0 Likes