Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can't use my own email address for my Samsung Community account

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 09:00 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Last Sunday I wanted to create a Samsung Community account. So I logged in with my excisting Samsung account and I had to choose a username and email address.

I wanted to use my own email address but I got the following notification:

"The email address is already used by another account."

I think this is because I have had a community account in the past, which was also linked to my samsung account. But I can't access that community account anymore, because I had deleted the corresponding samung account a while ago.

So my question is, I really wanna be able to use my own email address for my current community account (at the moment I'm using another email address, which I filled in when creating my account last Sunday).

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could you send me a private message with the current email address you're using and the email address you're wanting to use and I'll see if it will allow me to change it for you?

Chris.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could you send me a private message with the current email address you're using and the email address you're wanting to use and I'll see if it will allow me to change it for you?

Chris.

Wertnietgeenzin
Journeyman
Options

Same here, i had to use a Gmail alias to login. So it's still not fixed on Samsung's end.

0 Likes