Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't redeem Disney Subscription

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 10:50 PM)
Olrojo
First Poster
Options
I bought a Galaxy Tab 8+  in Feb and tried repeatedly to redeem the Disney subscription. I spoke to/emailed customer services numerous times with repeated promises that someone would call back/email me a code...there was always talk of backlogs etc. This never happened and in the end I forgot/couldn't keep chasing. However, my little boy asked if we could get the Disney channel the other day and I decided I must pursue it. I've never known it to be so difficult to reclaim an offer and I'm a loyal Samsung customer who's definitely been rethinking my loyalty. Can anyone please help me, once and for all, to get the code i need to reclaim this offer!! Yours gratefully! 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I claimed 12 months disney plus after buying a S21 FE last month. You need to be using the eligible device to be able to redeem the offer, open samsung members and on the discover page you should see a benefits section. Click on benefits and there should be the disney plus offer advertised, click to find details on how to redeem.Screenshot_20221118-224233_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20221118-224244_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Although, I have just realised that as you bought your tab S8 in February, unfortunately you had to claim the offer by 22nd April 2022.Screenshot_20221118-224856_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
MonikaIE
First Poster
Options

I bought S21FE this morning and don't have any benefits in Samsung Members 😞

0 Likes
Colin UK
Apprentice
Options

This issue could be caused by the Chrome browser disabling third party cookies.  To fix, click on the icon to the left of the web address in the address bar at the top of the browser, you will see ‘Cookies and site data – Third party cookies blocked’ displayed.  Click here and flick the ‘Third-party cookies’ toggle to enable cookies.  Once done, I was able to click through to the offers page and redeem the offer successfully.

0 Likes