Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account - TVEye

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 12:30 PM)
TVEye1
First Poster
Options

What on earth's going on here? I was sent an email to the address I use on here, telling me I have earned a Kudos badge (whatever that is). I followed the link sent in my email, only to be told.

""The login you entered is not available. Choose a different login. Here are some suggestions: TVEye1"

So I thought I might as well play along with it, but then I was asked for my email address;

"The email address is already used by another account."

So how do I get into my original account and delete this one, which I don't want, and for which I've had to use a new email address?
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TVEye1
First Poster
Options

Somebody on another forum suggested that after following the email link I should click on a symbol in the top right corner. So I did this and although it logs me into this new version of my account, I can't find any way of logging into my original one.

0 Likes
TVEye1
First Poster
Options

Just to rub salt into the wound I've just received this email.samsung.jpg

0 Likes
AntS
Options

That's a weird one, @TVEye1!

(I'm guessing that this is your original account: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/23531538 )

Any joy since you posted this? Have you tried logging directly into the other account using a different browser or device for example?

0 Likes
TVEye1
First Poster
Options

I tried my old computer but that didn't work either. I think the problem began when it asked for my date of birth. I nearly always lie, so that I know who is selling my info on if I get birthday-related spam emails. I don't know what d.o.b. I originally gave, so it seems that this is enough to get me locked out for ever. I don't think there's any point in continuing to post about the EPG problem, because Samsung don't seem to be in the slightest bit interested in doing anything about it. It's now been replaced by the far superior and utterly faultless one on my Humax satellite receiver, which also scrolls continuously and previews programs.

0 Likes