Members_t1DexPN
First Poster
Options

Same here.  It's a joke 

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I had the same problem, so I used my Apple phone to buy Samsung (first time I came to android /Samsung) so I was laughing to myself.... Apple had to help me to buy a Samsung 😂 😂.. It worked perfectly
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_IfuRpTT: I've just tried proceeding the the checkout on the UK site for a few items, and haven't experienced any issues, so it may be the case that you encountered a temporary fault with the site. If the issue persists, please try clearing the cache and cookies from your browser, or trying a different browser to see if this helps? 

Members_hVrZSpJ
First Poster
Options

Hi. It is still happening for me. Try buying a s22+ on a contract package. I believe the issue is related to trying to redirect over to your partner a1 comms. It works fine if you try to buy the product without a contract.

Please fix so i can purchase. 

Lee

0 Likes
Members_hVrZSpJ
First Poster
Options

To confirm, occurs in all browsers and devices, clearing cookies/cache, and over wifi or 4g. Tried everything it could be client side before I get a stock response.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, @Members_hVrZSpJ. I tested this on several browsers and was able to replicate the issue you experienced. 

I've raised this now, so I expect it'll be resolved soon. 👍

How long have you been experiencing this issue and are you getting any error messages?

Members_FSeMTY0
First Poster
Options

Have the same issue and cannot buy my Samsung Fold 4. 

0 Likes
jlcaba
First Poster
Options

Still not working

0 Likes
samoaylott
First Poster
Options
The worst website I have ever used, how am I not able to order a new phone through the website. The limited deal finished today and you can't actually order it! Absolute Joke Samsung
0 Likes