Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim Play Points

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 10:54 PM)
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
Trying to claim my 600 google play points, and get to the point where I sign in and it always gives me a forbidden message! What am I doing wrong?

Sorry if I'm in the wrong room 😕
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
slave2anangel
Journeyman
Options
Having a similar problem, hit the claim link and it takes me to the boost offers and none of the links work!? Anybody had any luck?
0 Likes
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
I'm in the UK and it says I'm not 🤣
0 Likes
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
Tried to claim Deezer offer, got sent to the claim website and clicked on Deezer. Then had to sign in after which got nothing but a blank page. Now if I go and use the email link again I don't see any offers at all! So it looks like Samsung thinks I've claimed the offer even though it didn't let me. Thanks for another useless offer, Samsung.
0 Likes
MarekTheInfinite
Explorer
Options
Finally worked for me. Had an email about the offer again today, so tried again. This time I force stopped any security apps (ie. Luna and another security app) beforehand, and hey presto, 600 points...
0 Likes
andykod77
Navigator
Options
When I click on it, it brings up the redeem offers but the 600 Google play points isn't there,been trying for a week now
0 Likes
Members_pgxTI21
Student
Options

Never worked for me.

0 Likes
Members_ielG4A1
Student
Options

Exactly the same problem - now with the S22 Ultra!

Chrome gets stuck in a loop, doesn't recognise sign-in. Samsung Internet give me "I am not a robot" box to tick then allows me to click the "Claim offer" button the gives me red text "Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later":

Members_ielG4A1_0-1646738901641.png

In any other world this would be classed as a scam - offering stuff that is not available. Shame on Samsung.

Natfancy
Student
Options

I know. Don't forget to claim your Galaxy buds on the S22, EVEN if you bought your phone at Samsung Online. A bit ***** really. No joined up thinking from Samsung here I'm afraid. And yes, I can't claim the 600 play points either. Will try the Disney offer soon. Not hopeful. 

0 Likes
Sparkier
First Poster
Options
You have to use samsung internet browser
0 Likes