Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye bye Android

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
I have been using Android for years. Since Android 2 Gingerbread and the galaxy s2. I loved the customisation, rooting my phone and installation custom rom. This was a lots of fun. I own a S21 + at the moment. Love the device, I have it since a bit more than a year now. Got better with One UI 6.1. However my partner got an iPhone 15 and I literally felt in love with it and asked myself : "Why I would not try iphone for once". So I bought an iPhone 15 pro. So I can experience it and judge by myself how it is in comparison to an Android. Let's see how it is, can't wait to start the experience 
7 REPLIES 7
timbo586
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for letting us know 👍
millerman
Voyager
Options
You'll be back with android.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
My partner has has the iphone 15 pro max its a lovely phone nice photos really nice screen but find it confusing as hell no where near as intuitive as android and not as easy to use in day to day usage
G G
tonyfreitas
Pioneer
Options
You won't be able yo get apps made for android on ios some yes others no samsung is better than I phone I have a samsung galaxy a52s 5g and I have been for years a samsung user
GrumpyJunglist
Student
Options
I couldn't imagine changing over to Apple. I've been on Android for 14 years so everything is so intertwined. Can you even use Google drive on Apple? Converting my phone numbers from Google. Photo gallery etc. I like my S23 ultra too much. I just find Apple phones a bit feminine.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There's no harm in trying something different @AlexLdn 

See you when you come back to the Dark Side 😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Ew

MB
0 Likes