Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Bubbles in my camera lens on s22 plus how do I fix it

(Topic created on: 26-09-2022 04:12 PM)
mackan2149
Apprentice
Options
I have bubbles in my camera lens but my camera works perfectly fine. How do I fix the bubbles in my camera lens on s22 plus

8 REPLIES 8
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
Lämna in den så kan experter kolla på den och fixa den.
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Lämna in den där du köpt den eller till samsung verkstad. Då du lär ha garanti kvar som inte ska påverkas och bli struken. Även om detta kanske ej täcks av garanti så har du iallafall kvar garanti. Lämnar du in den till icke auktoriserad verkstad så stryks din garanti helt då en icke samsung tekniker har lagat den. Bara en samsung tekniker får laga den utan garanti påverkas.
Solution
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @mackan2149 

It may look like there is condensation on the inside of the camera glass. 

There are a few home remedies you can try to get rid of the condensation:

- Try place the phone on low heat, like above a radiator or something similar (not in a microwave or stove but I guess you understand that 🙈)

- You can also try to get out moisture from a phone with a vacuum (works primarily for charging contacts)

- Putting your phone in a bowl of dry, uncooked rice can work as well

Otherwise, as mentioned before, contact Samsung support 😊

/Emmi
mackan2149
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much for the help i tried the heat method like you said and it helped me very much I thought I had destroyed my phone
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I dont know how you got moisture into the phone but I´m glad the tips helped you @mackan2149 👏

/Emmi
Members_88S5MvA
Student
Options

Same problem with me, do you think I can purposely overheat my S22 with a game on it, for e.g. I could run a game on max graphics and use Samsungs PerfZ feature to male my phone work more. Do you think that could solve it?

0 Likes
Members_88S5MvA
Student
Options

Hello @mackan2149 , did you put the phone camera up on the radiator or camera facing down. Plus was the radiator hot or warm, as in was it hot your couldnt touch it for long, or as warm as shower/bath water.

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @Members_88S5MvA 

Have you tried any of the tips above? Put your phone in a bowl of dry, uncooked rice, vacuum or radiator? 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes