Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken screen

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 12:56 AM)
Vanja Brankovic
First Poster
Options

Last year I bought a Samsung Galaxy S23ultra phone from 3mobile Danmark and had a subscription with them. They asked me if I wanted phone insurance, and since I had some problems with the screen, I agreed to pay for insurance in addition to the phone, I think 89 Danish crowns a maunt after a period, I had a bad experience with the network, some unknown calls started, etc. and I decided to return to Telia Dk. The other day, the screen on my Samsung Galaxy s23ultra cracked and I immediately called 3mobile Denmark to see where I can upgrade my mobile phone. I received a reply that my extra insurance its not valid and that it does not apply since I switched to Telia dk. I am desperate and would like someone to help me how to solve this case. My phone has never dropped and I always had a protective case but not a bulletproof glass because I know I have extra insurance . It simply burst somewhere in a jacket pocket . Best regards Vanja Brankovic

1 REPLY 1
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
No matter what, any damage on outside is a self damage and will make you pay for it.

The easiest way is to use home insurance if you have one that covers electronics and then pay the small fee they have. That way, you don't have to pay the full amount for display replacement.