cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bohemian Rhapsody

(Topic created on: 01-03-2019 02:35 PM)
TracyR
Options

Has anyone else seen Bohemian Rhapsody movie? 

I went to see it last week and I thought it was incredible!

I'm pretty sure I listen to the soundtrack everyday when I'm on my way to work. I loved it, Rami Malek did amazingly as Freddie Mercury, and even though I've heard the songs multiple times before, they give me goosebumps watching Rami Malek perform them.

10/10 would recommend.

:i-love-you-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

10 REPLIES 10
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
The song is great, never knew that there was a movie. I should look it up! 😮
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have not seen the movie yet  , quite a lot of publicity about it @SjorsK.  Certainly  quite a big Queen fan, Bohemian Rhapsody Movie Trailer

On related theme enjoyed  the We Will rock You stage musical a few times   We will Rock You Musical

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

DannyT
Options
Also not seen it yet. But it is on my list. Looks pretty great.

Think I might take my Dad along. He's a huge Queen fan.

Welcome to the Community!

MathildeV
First Poster
Options

I took my Dad there actually haha

We both really loved it and sang along during it !

I keep on listening to those great song, it was such a good time, good time :winking-face:

TracyR
Options

I'd highly recommend seeing it, it's already on my Amazon wishlist to buy as Blu-Ray!

@JAMES4578 I haven't seen the musical, but I do want to! Hopefully it does a tour soon. 

:victory-hand:

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

It ended in that famous charity concert ... but it was very good.

Greetings

JonB
First Poster
Options

It was truly impressive especially the lead actor and the rest of the band good. Uncannily like the originals and it made compelling viewing. Deserved more BAFTA recognition

YulianK
Black Belt 
Options

Only managed to watch the film recently and it certainly didn't disappoint. I think I would watch any movie with Queen tracks in it:guitar::smiling-face: but hats off to lead actor and screenwriter, time well spent.:clapper-board:

ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

I honestly still haven't seen it :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: I will have to watch it soon! That and Captain Marvel.