Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday voucher code

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 03:40 PM)
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Hi all
 I received an email from Samsung which offered me a "Birthday" discount of 15% off any product/order
 Went to order a new Tab s7 and its not recognised
 Have rung Samsung about it and they asked me to forward the email to them!!
 It definately came from samsung though
 Anyone else had this discount and did it work?
 Thanks in advance
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Nope. Valid from 1/5/21 to 30/6/21
Thanks for reply
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Someone else is complaining of the same issue but they are after an S6 Lite LTE. Seems that the store doesn't want to honour the offer against high value items
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Doesn't mention this on terms and conditions
1. UK residents aged 18+. Valid on purchases from Samsung.com between 01/05/2021 to 30/06/2021. One voucher per individual and per transaction. Voucher can be used in conjunction with other promotions and offers. Voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with any voucher codes. Free delivery only available on all-day timeslots. This voucher excludes Galaxy A02s, Galaxy A32 5G, Galaxy XCover5, Galaxy A52 5G, Galaxy A72, Galaxy M12, Galaxy Book Pro 360, Galaxy Book Pro, Galaxy Book and Galaxy Book Go. This also excludes all smartphones, tablets, watches, computing and audio products released in May and June 2021.
0 Likes
Mushj
Apprentice
Options
Any updates on this issue? I'm in the same boat. Why send out offers they don't want to honour?
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
I'm thinking that there is a current offer of £80 - £100 so they don't want people using both together
Expecting this to work when the other offer finishes
Won't be happy if this is the case though as it makes the offer minimal difference on price
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Update
Have contacted Samsung shop and this has been escalated....!
Now waiting for a further response
I can hardly wait...
0 Likes
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
Hi all
Guess what!
Samsung have dropped their £80 off and now my discount works!
Who would have thought it?
What a waste , wont bother buying one now
Kaylee24588
First Poster
Options
It's my birthday this month will I receive a birthday discount
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kaylee24588: If you head to the Samsung Members app, and check both the Benefits section and the Notices section (bell icon in the top right of the landing page) then you may be able to see if you qualify for a birthday discount from here. Alternatively, please reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to clarify this for you.