Pathfinder
Options

What is ur most fav movie ever?

Theresa edwards
16 REPLIES 16
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Always wanted to watch a beautiful mind, but just have never got round to it. Shawshank Redemption is a must, one of the best movies of all time.😀
Theresa edwards
CarlH
Options

First film I saw at pictures was Superman IV. Later found out that it's so crap because the budget was slashed (filmed in Milton Keynes!) and given to Masters of the Universe. 

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Ok, my fav film is defo, Bridesmaids. Its funny, well wriiten and is a film both men and women love.😀
Theresa edwards
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Teasie123 wrote:
Ok, my fav film is defo, Bridesmaids. Its funny, well wriiten and is a film both men and women love.😀

@Teasie123  Not familiar with that one.   As far as comedy films go some of favourite ones would be the National Lampoon ones , some of the American Pie ones,Airplane .    One I seen not that long ago though a few years  old is office Christmas Party, whilst enjoyable not as good as I was expecting.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
National lampoons christmas vacation is hilarious. ! Beill one to watch at xmas.😁
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Theresa edwards
0 Likes
Teasie123
Pathfinder
Options
Fav comedy is Bridesmaids, fav film is, at the min, Hacksaw Ridge. True story and amazing as well.
Theresa edwards
0 Likes