Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be aware of Care+ offer!

(Topic created on: 24-04-2022 06:06 PM)
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
Be aware of curent misleading offer "ONE MONTH FREE" of samsung care+.
In the brackets it say (Does not renew) 'see picture'

Tricky offer

So you think that if you choose this offer you get only one month of care+ thats it. 
Apparently its not the case. When you will get care+ insurance policy it will say that your subscription ends after two years and monthly payment will be £89.88/month.

Apparently you have to cancel it in 14 days by contacting care+ team.

I took this offer when bought the phone thinking that I get insurance only for one month and I don't have to do anything because it say "Does not renew". 
But when I received email with insurance policy I was confused because it says that subscription is for two years and monthly payment is £89.88. If you don't cancel in 14 days you can't cancel it at all and have to pay for two years.

Its shocking how samsung scamming people and tricking to get care+

So people don't get tricked by this offer.
3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Kornizz 

hello

the info is there already before confirming, sometimes we really need to read further 😉

----------

Protects your device from accidental liquid & screen damage up to 2 years.

Samsung Care+

Worldwide accidental damage insurance. Subscribe monthly for up to 24 months.

One Month Free* (Does not renew)

£0.00

Samsung Care+ Terms and Conditions

* Required field

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Members_u3O9x8I
First Poster
Options

Hi, can I just check that the policy does NOT renew after one month? I also received the email with the policy saying it lasts for 2 years and I am confused. Do I need to call to cancel?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Jondave
Journeyman
Options

Hi

I too am confused I have just received my S22 I too clicked on the 1 month free Care+ thinking it was 1 month free then it cancelled after 1 month.

I have just receded an email about the insurance and it says it is for 2 years at £89.88 a month.

Can someone confirm the insurance ends after 1 month?

If not I am sending the S22 straight back.

0 Likes