Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

awful customer service

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 01:04 PM)
Feras Assad
Student
Options

I called customer service 5 times and every time I wait and talk for 50 minutes and no one helps me at all, it's really bad customer service. They don't know any information about my problem and they send me to several departments and in the end they don't solve my problem, until I asked to talk to someone higher than them and they didn't refer me to him!! I do not recommend buying from Samsung from now on completely because they are a company that does not respect their customers at all.

7 REPLIES 7
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
At the moment loads of customers getting the run around ... Samsung don't seem to know what there doing 🤦 or they do and covering it up 🤦
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Feras Assad 

Are you able to elaborate as to the issues your facing as we here in the forum maybe able to help.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Coscar
Journeyman
Options

I agree. Samsung's online Customer Service, especially chat, is a worthless joke. I spent days trying to find someone to help me and all I got was the run around. They are REAL nice and helpful until they get your money..... then you are on your own.... Seems almost intentional and they want you to get frustrated and just give up so they wont have to deal with you.

Feras Assad
Student
Options

Hi@BandOfBrothers 

I think no, because Samsung do not check their employees if they are doing their homework well or are actually helping Samsung customers. Imagine that you call the customer service and they simply hang up the call in your face 3 times because they do not know the answer to your question and when you ask to speak to someone higher than them they hang up the phone!!!  

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ok @Feras Assad 

I appreciate you dont want to elaborate.

Your perfectly entitled to raise this here and I'm sure the team will feed it back.

Take care.

0 Likes
Members_bxaUnyK
Student
Options

been waiting almost a month for samsung to return my handset from a trade in and after being told it would be sent but could take upto 14 days it hasnt arrived and no reply to around 8/9 e mails asking whats happening , this is ridiculous and as a samsung customer for many years i feel badly let down as ive now had no handset for a month and am at my wits end as to what to do ... any help would be great , thanks !

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_bxaUnyK in the terms and conditions of Trade In Samsung do say they may not be able to return a Traded In phone and therefore would issue a refund depending on what they say it's worth.

If you've been waiting a month I suspect they can't find it.

This information is in > https://www.samsung.com/uk/trade-in/ 

For smartphones and tablets : If you exercise your right to cancel and return the new phone during the 28-day cooling-off period, we will endeavour to return your trade-in phone, but this cannot be guaranteed. In the event the old phone cannot be returned MTR will provide you with a cash equivalent price for the old phone based on the price currently payable for your old phone on the Samsung Recycle website (www.samsungrecycle.co.uk"

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

0 Likes