Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Lock Theft Prevention 🔐

(Topic created on: 12-06-2024 02:03 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
This looks like a great idea if it works. Knowing Google, they will have tested well. Especially as they are releasing it as a Beta in Bazil first.
Could do with it here in London as well.

5 REPLIES 5
JustSomeRandomGuy
Journeyman
Options
I agree with this it would be great to have especially that my phone has been stolen before.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Would certainly be welcome if effective, mobile theft seems to be a growing problem  and need to be aware. https://www.police.uk/cp/crime-prevention/personal-safety-how-to-stay-safe/protect-your-mobile-phone... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Problem is stolen mobiles are now rarely sold as a whole unit, usually stripped down by those pop up stalls for mobile repairs.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Trouble is that phones get snatched before the owner has had the chance to lock the phone.
So the thief will have full access to all the accounts on the phone
So this would be handy
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Any feasible options to deter thief's from stealing a phone would be welcomed. 

Maybe further deterents that stop parts from being used 🤔 too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes