Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Apple v Samsung

(Topic created on: 20-11-2023 06:28 PM)
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Anyone had an experience on iPhone, that they liked or not, or is it just 100% ***** xxxx
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have had an iPhone and in general it was fine, easy to use but a bit boring. However lately I have found the software to be terrible, I wouldn't they are ***** but samsung much better these days and I think i will be staying for good.
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
💯 Samsung 4 lifey 💯 👍 ❤️
0 Likes
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
I had an iPad a few years ago and despised the bloody thing.

Every time I turned it on, it asked me to sign in to lots of different Ithings. Didn't work with Microsoft back then and just couldn't get on with it.

Been Android ever since but not always Samsung.
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
💯 Samsung 4 life 👍 ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕
0 Likes
Sofir
Pioneer
Options
Once you've been using one ui going ios you will feel like ios is a bit bare bones, like you will get bored of it, customisation is limited. Ios works well and for what it is works perfectly but I'd never go back lol
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
Great 💯 thanks, Samsung ❤️ 4 life 💯 ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 👍 👌 💛
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
It depends what do you wanna do with it. For example of you want to produce music, edit video etc then apple has got a very good point. And speaking about phone I would say it depends if you have a macbook at home then it is better to have an iPhone because it's easy to synchronise everything. But it's up to you. It's two different product amd experience
DanielWestbrook
Pathfinder
Options
💯 Samsung 4 life 💯 👍 ❤️ 😍
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yeah I'm happy with Samsung to be honest. Got Phone, soundbar, TV and fridge haha never had any problems with those and I like their software 👍