Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apple iPhone or Samsung galaxy 🤔

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 12:44 AM)
DanielWestbrook
Voyager
Options
Which is better, Apple iPhone, or Samsung Galaxy, never had an Apple iPhone, need assurance, to scared to change to iPhone and be completely dissaapointed, what do you guys think, all help/ advice is 💯 % WELCOME 👍 👌 💛 
Go to solution
28 REPLIES 28
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

RicD when you get a bad unit from Samsung which will happen one day you will then feel the sharp end of Samsung and it’s not nice it effected me so badly I rely on my phone for work it’s my lively hood. Is the 24 more exciting than the iPhone 15 absolutely. Do I feel like a valued customer no? Is Samsung care plus worth the electricity used to display the account number no. With Apple do you know you’re a valued customer and if anything goes wrong you will be sorted out right away absolutely. This is why I have a boring iPhone 15 it does what it says on the tin and has world class Apple care with it. It’s unarguably the safest option if you reply on your phone. Samsung devices are amazing but your Guinea pigs it’s all in beta. 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

I’m not just saying this because I have fell out with Samsung and gone but I will admit Samsung watches are absolutely shocking my 5 pro was a complete waste of money and it a bag of sh*t I know Apple is no bed of roses but the Apple Watch will always be the king 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Up for you. Apple is better for one reason and one reasons only. Your welcome if you want to know why read my recent posts or if your interested why reply and will tell you more. I know have an iPhone 15

0 Likes
RicD
Explorer
Options

Good morning AshtabS9Ultra, a

Apology not required; it was a polite heads-up. As for Samsung and Apple, being with Apple over twenty-two years I also had issues with their tech support and sometimes the attitude of the techs. Sadly, it can occur with the best of services. As always, it is a pleasure chatting with you.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Yes I guess it just all depends on what the user goes through I guess I’m very sour with Samsung as it’s just happened. Good to talk to you too. 

0 Likes
RicD
Explorer
Options

Regarding experiences, you are correct. During our twenty-two+ years with Apple we had numerous hardware issues not resolved by Apple. These were computers, iPhone. watch, routers, and the like; frustrating. Also, software issues stopping us from working with other companies, servers, along with Apple's lock-out (or lock-in) not allowing standard ISO connectivity issues. Too many compromises with the 85% of the computing world. For us Windows and Samsung 100% solved those issues. 

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Yes I agree on both sides it can happen. I have also had great experiences with Samsung as well. Most companies are as bad as each other. I have switched between Samsung and Apple every 2 years as I get bored. I will be staying with Apple this time though as I know if my phone goes wrong Apple will ship me a new one next day. It’s called express replacement and that’s the only thing I care about in a phone is that there is a back up. With Samsung you don’t get such an option you have to wait weeks sometimes months. If this wasn’t the case I would still be happily with Samsung my s23 ultra was such an amazing inspiring device. 

0 Likes
RicD
Explorer
Options

Ah-Ha, to quote Maxwell Smart, "The ole express replacement trick", truly it is wonderful feature having. With my carrier, T-Mobile, I have a similar process, my four-year-old Note 20 fortunately have not needed it. Thus, we both have something to fall back on, a very good thing. As with you, being without my phone would not be a pleasant experience. Of course, I wish you well with the iPhone, it is a wonderful device, but for me I do not like Apple's lock-in and lock-out, and exclusionary practices. It is interesting, all email apps are device and OS agnostic. Yet, Apple uses iMessage/Facetime as a lock-in for their users and lock-out to other companies, they said it at trial. For non-Apple users those two apps have led to them being bullied, excluded, chastised, ridiculed, belittled, and worse. Nope, not for me. Here is what most folks do not know, many of iPhone components, screen, chips, and the like, are produced by Samsung for Apple. Also, notice the EU and now the US DOJ have gone after Apple for unfair business practices. Those practices have had a detrimental effect for consumers, developers, businesses, and the like. Although I will never again purchase any Apple product, please continue purchasing Apple products. My request is purely financial not emotional, I have plenty of their stock thus as their stock goes up it benefits my family; thank you very much.

My wish is you have an outstandingly positive day. It is a pleasure chatting with you.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Thank for your insights and you too was a nice interesting chat have a good day ☺️

0 Likes