Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone into Health & Fitness?

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 07:51 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
If Yes, do you use your Galaxy watch, in what capacity, what apps do you use for health, fitness, weight training?? 

👋👋
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
El_Pandino
First Poster
Options
Hi Indi,
I do what I class as lots of running. Approx 100-115 miles a month and use my active 2 watch with strava and Spotify.
Use it for my GPS tracker and to see routes on strava. Works really well for me.
Also been good to track resting heart rate over some weightloss
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi IndiW,

I use my watch for walking and cycling. Have not dared to use it for swimming yet :(.

Samsung Health counts the steps well and the info is sufficiently detailed. I use Strava for my bike rides. 

When I participate in challenges, I generally use Google Fit as it has better integration options (in addition to Strava for Cycling).

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Hey buddy thanks so much 👋🙏.. God.. You are amazing, my target is 50km a month and I have been very good with 50 for the last 3 years.. God 115 miles Miles miles?? 🙀 .. That's in my next life
I have connected Samsung H app to Strava, I think not much info going from SH to strava compared to Garmin.. As soon as I finish a workout with Garmin.. In seconds it hit Strava

Have a good day 👋
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Wow really cool 👋.. I am into running and weight training

I downloaded few weight training apps to Galaxy watch 5 pro, but they all look very school boy apps, rather baby-ish, for example Fitbod has a wonderful Apple watch companion app but the same Fitbod for Galaxy... Mmm my Grandma could have done a better job

GymRun has a fantastic Customer service support but app needs lots of fine tuning
Tc and have a good day 👋