Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Any Free Watch Offers available at mo?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 07:07 PM)
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
After couple of years my Brother is deciding to upgrade from his Samsung S8. He's on contract via EE and was wondering if there are any offers at the moment with any of the Samsung devices? Sometimes you have the free watch or free buds offer... cheers. UK based.
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Mitzzz999: If your brother feels like treating himself, if he preorders a Galaxy S21 or S21+ he can claim the Galaxy Buds Live and a Samsung SmartTag. If he preorders the S21 Ultra he is eligible to claim the Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag. To find out more, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
thank you for that update.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
the other day EE were doing the S20 range with free galaxy watch active
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I will look into that, the watch is more preferred plus S21 pricing is quite high per month. he isn't a gadget mad head... last time I looked on the EE website there wasn't any free watch option unless you take out an additional line. hes not done anything hes decided so far to stay on a sim only but will look around today. EE is best for us too in our area and speeds. Thank you.
0 Likes
freshadma
Journeyman
Options
Mitzzz999 thanks for commenting on my post got to say lebara only on samsung 7 neo offers if you got the sim even if you have nothing that you purchased it gives you like free offers on netflix or any movies just like vodaphone but for vodaphone u have to pay for it
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
My Brother hasn't done any upgrade yet he is waiting for a great offer and his S8 is currently working fine. My Sister though upgraded to the Samsung S21 plus and she's happy. She's in line to get £150 google playstore credit, some gaming mobile pad thing which she plans to sell and gets Amazon prime movies with EE... She probably wouldn't have stayed with EE cause of pricing but stayed cause she gets friends and family discount.
0 Likes