Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13/One UI 5. Official post!

(Topic created on: 10-11-2022 01:59 PM)
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hi all,

Since there has been multiple threads about Android 13/One UI 5 we have collected them here - this is the official post about the latest update, Android 13/One UI 5. Feel free to discuss the features and updates 🤳

Here you find our list with updates for each model >>

Want to read more about it? You'll find an article about One UI 5 here >> 

Video about One UI 5 here >>

... and a friendly reminder to keep it in English here in the community, since users are from all Scandinavian countries 🙌

/Emmi
103 REPLIES 103
Munsun-91
Explorer
Options
Har S20 Note väntar också 13 😅
ConnyAhlenius
Explorer
Options
I am sorry to say that I have the same problem. I wonder if the problem is the Exynos processor? @SamsungMobile what do you say?
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Tydligen har Samsung börjat rulla ut android 13 till note 20 serien i Schweiz. Så det är på gång
Cenimm
Pioneer
Options
If you get a solution without factory reset I'm happy if you post it here.
0 Likes
Munsun-91
Explorer
Options
Nice hur fick du tag på nyhet? 😊
0 Likes
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

There is an option to repair apps, but you have to boot into recovery mode. To do this you need the USBC cable to attach to a computer or if you have USBc headphones this can also work. First power off the device. Then plug in the USBC cable to the PC and mobile (or usbC headphones.) Then hold the volume up and power buttons at the same time until the device starts to power on you can stop holding the power button, but keep holding the volume up button until you see a black screen with mostly blue text on in. You can let go of the volume up button now. Use the volume up and down to move between the options and the power button to select. I recommend first doing the clear cache partition option. Confirm the warning. You will not lose any person stuff as long as you do not choose factory reset. Then select Repair apps it should be the last option. It should reboot on its own when selecting that if it doesn't reboot then select reboot at the top. Your device will reboot and go through the app repair. It is remapping everything and it will not tell you about any problems, but if it was apps causing issues, it usually is after a big update, it should be working better now.

JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Sammobile har en inlägg där det står att samsung har börjat rulla ut android 13 till galaxy note 20 och en på swedroid sa Schweiz var första landet som har fått det till note 20 serien
Cenimm
Pioneer
Options
I will try this later and comeback with information about how it went.
0 Likes
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
In November several units will get Android 13 there's a post in this forum about it. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/good-news-android-13/td-p/6338789
0 Likes
RoyalKin
Pathfinder
Options
Jag fick nu för s21 ultra