Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AndrewL

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 06:06 PM)
Robin999
Troubleshooter
Options
Does anyone know who AndrewL is. I keep getting notifications that a comment has been left but when I try clicking on the notification it says the original comment has been deleted. The comment just reads NAR. Who is this?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I got 2 NAR's for something.... no idea why or for what
I guess andrew is a nobody and not worth trying to work out what he's trying to do.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Robin999  It is one of the Moderators, certain keywords produce a duplicate of the post for the team to review.  It should be internal use only (the action should not visible to users)  but due to a glitch in the system  sometimes still  receiving these notifications.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Don't worry @nowdeleted  and @Robin999 

Your seeing background notes from the Samsung Community Forum Moderstion Team.

Obviously you shouldn't be seeing these but unfortunately it's something we've seen in the past.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Robin999: Hi there. I am a moderator for the Samsung Community forums (thank you for clarifying this @Fiona26@BandOfBrothers and @JAMES4578). As per the above, the notifications you're seeing are the result of background moderator activity, and should not be visible to you. This has been reported to the relevant team, but for now please ignore any 'NAR' messages you receive, as they are nothing to be concerned about.

Apologies for any confusion surrounding this matter. 

Robin999
Troubleshooter
Options
Ahh thanks all for clearing that up. Thought I had a stalker!