Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing S23 offers - don't miss out!

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 11:02 AM)
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi all! 

We have many amazing offers connected to our latest and greatest flagship launch Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra – make sure to get yours today

Trade-in
Trade in your old mobile and get up to 1500 SEK/150 EUR/1100 DKK/1500 NOK in extra trade-in value. Valid until 28th of February.

Cell Phone Plan
Sign up for a cell phone plan for an extra discount of 1500 SEK/1500 NOK. Valid until 28th of February.

Extra storage for free
Up to double amount of storage on your phone for free (worth up to 2000 SEK/200 EUR/1400 DKK/2000 NOK).

Rewards
Get 5% extra Rewards points when you are buying the new S23 models and their cases and you even get 5% when you pre-order the new Galaxy Book3 (all valid until 28th of February). Don't forget to log in before you start to shop!

Buy and Try
You have the right to try your Samsung Galaxy product for up to 100 days. If you're not satisfied, you will get your money back!

Samsung Flex
Get access to the latest Samsung Galaxy and change, upgrade and terminate whenever you want!

Samsung Care+
When buying Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra, you will get 6 months of Samsung Care+ with the purchase, valid until 28th February.

SE:

Köp Galaxy S23 nu >>>

Köp Galaxy S23 Ultra med S Pen nu >>>

FI:

Osta Galaxy S23 nyt >>>

Osta Galaxy S23 Ultra S Pen nyt >>>

DK:

Køb Galaxy S23 nu >>>

Køb Galaxy S23 Ultra med S Pen nu >>>

NO:

Kjøp Galaxy S23 nå >>>

Kjøp Galaxy S23 Ultra med S Pen nå >>>

006_kv_product_galaxy_s23ultra_s23plus_s23_2p.jpg

/Emmi
4 REPLIES 4
Jyoti1
First Poster
Options
My ptesent phone is s22 ultra 512gb. In addition i have samsung points 82000. Ready for a trade in for s23 ultra 512gb. Offer pl
Jyoti1
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Jyoti1 

Sounds like a good plan! 🙌 Have you seen our offers above? Click on the links to find out more! 

/Emmi
0 Likes
Jalil_mah
First Poster
Options
How does it work in Sweden? I mean the mobile subscription.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Jalil_mah 

Its when you choose to buy your phone together with a cell phone plan/subscription, Telia, Halebop etc this offer gave you a discount of 1500 SEK 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes