Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allgeric reaction to samsung galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 18-04-2022 10:16 AM)
Pyllemor
First Poster
Options

I recently began to develop a allergic reaction to my buds pro, my ears gets a clear discharge and my ears begin to scab over and swell up, i never had this problem on my older buds model which i sadly dont own anymore.

on the uk community board its clear that im far from alone in this, i tried calling my samsung support center but they werent sure what to do, does anyone know who to contact about this and what to do, as of now im stuck with a pair of buds pro i simply cant use

I live in Denmark

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi!

Sorry to hear you have problem with your buds, I would like to help you further. Please send me a PM and I will help you get in contact with our customer support 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
I read about this and it seems the material samsung used this time is causing these reaction on some people. So only solution is to downgrade unless samsung will offer solution like replacing from old gummy tips with new ones or something depending what exactly is causing reaction.
0 Likes
kupsx44
First Poster
Options

i also experienced this ear allergy, did samsung change the materials used in buds pro 2? is it still possible for me to have the same allergy if i buy the pro 2?

0 Likes