Options
Whats everyone's preference?

Comment below.
0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
If you are doing a data transfer to an SSD drive moving large files is an issue on top of that an SD card is removable take the consideration of the operating system and I don't care what you read or what's in anything I still have my note 20 order in front of my right now the phone phone is factory settings no user data is stored on it anywhere no memory card in it as I was getting ready to cash it in in activating 8k video did you 7 hours I wish it give me 13 hours please tell me I'm lying I've got some proof tobacco what I'm saying ready to send removable SD card as a much more beneficial feature than having to fork out extra money when purchasing the right to get extra internal storage value-for-money SD card wins video S21 ultra currently the best phone I've had from Samsung second note 20 Ultra we can exchange various specifications of each device as long as we want but until you had experience using it you're still Rockin an S20 ultra that is embarrassing I'd rather have an iPhone once you have some experience using the note 20 Ultra then you will see for yourself how user-friendly how much better it is done the S20 ultra people who make a living out of doing a previews YouTubers etc all agree if you haven't S20 ultra it is definitely worth upgrading to the S21 Ultra if you have a note 20 ultra it's not worth upgrading to the S21 ultra if i had the snapdragon version of the new 20 or that would be even closer in performance specs and ability to the s 21 ultra european device which is the opinion of the wider tech community dustbin customers of the European market any phone you've had from Samsung S range excluding the S21 was a watered down version of the handset using advertised on TV YouTube and various other advertisement platforms on average overall across all areas 20% performance difference so we have been paying more for a device that shares the same name as the one you've seen on TV snapdragon version without ever actually getting the phone you seen advertised which was getting progressively worse on every new phone released the S10 range was there people started to draw the line enough is enough it's not fair and it's not right it stops Samsung up to the S21 to try their best to even it out or as even as they can get it us still having the inferior device if you're happy with your S21 ultra imagine how happy you would be if it was an S21 ultra snapdragon edition which has been better battery life than our device comparing the S20 ultra to the note 20 Ultra total annihilation I couldn't wait to get rid of my S20 ultra every time I looked at it or mentioned it it was a reminder of how much I got ripped off by Samsung or how much people in the European market got ripped off the note 20 Ultra in Europe came with as standard a larger internal storage than the snapdragon version that was Samsung trying to make up up after hundreds of thousands of complaints throughout the years the S20 ultra cash price cost me more than any other Samsung phone and I rated as one of the worst because of the price hype and disappointment so there's no need for me to defend all point out specifications or features of the note 20 ultra while you are have a S20 Ultra if I had a Snapdragon version of the note 20 Ultra I would get some benchmarks cause using all of your little processes and applications to do so and you will see the difference between the S21 ultra European and note 20 ultra American edition would be a great eye opener and indication to how each device performs I believe I have more hands-on experience across a wide range of Samsung devices than you having every flagship device since the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini was my first S range phone from Samsung I've had every top spec S range and note excluding the note 7 since I'm already excited about the note 21 Ultra like you said you've never owned and note 20 Ultra I've Never Owned a Ferrari so I don't try and inform people on how they perform or feel etc over and out👋

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
OK show me how the note 20 performs in data transfer vs the s21 ultra? How about some storage speed benchmarks and the sd card speed vs the s21 Ultras speed. I won't tell you, how about the benchmarks tell us.
0 Likes