Options
Whats everyone's preference?

Comment below.
0 Likes
41 REPLIES 41
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I get every flagship device sometimes both models the snapdragon and the European version I don't disagree with anything you are saying I just found my experience slightly different I'm sorry to hear you also have an S20 Ultra that phone was a total disaster I couldn't use it because I was so disappointed after all the hype so went back to using a note 10 plus 5g snapdragon version I know that something has tried to fix the issues with the S20 ultra with various updates which can only really fix the software when part of the issues was hardware of not just software and also for the record I never once claim to be special maybe somebody with special needs whatever positive things you have to say about the S21 ultra I totally agree with you what is the best phone to date that Samsung have released and for the first time it doesn't matter which version you have it is still Samsung's best phone excluding any folding phones which I have never used the fact I can prove what I'm saying is you can get detailed statistics on your refresh rate using a especially developed application so when you're talking about the performance of your screen refresh rate it's not just an opinion on what your experience was 2nd use for such an app if you purchase a game that claims to be capable of 120hz the cash for that game you realise there's no difference between the one you've just bought and the previous the app allows you to prove it I have a Galaxy S7 plus tablet ruining on 120hz I want you to think I really started using a lot more than I have previously because it is not a wireless from your mobile device has become such the pleasurable experience so convenient if you haven't tried it already it's worth giving it a shot just one more time for the record I'm not claiming to be special or any more educated than yourself I thought I had a piece of information you might find useful obviously not and I may not agree with everything you see it does not mean I disagree it just means I found my experience to be different if I'm being totally honest with you I have no idea what my screen settings are set at I'm presuming they are not as high as yours because I get more screen on time and to go mobile network are you using 5G or 4G still on your S21 I have a 5G SIM card but limited my mobile internet connection to 4G unless I'm able charge my device then I will put a 5G just for the quickness do you have your phone constantly on enhanced processing mode I only use that when doing extremely large multiple downloads in fact you don't have to answer that I'm getting the impression from you I've offended you and somewhere or some help when it wasn't my intention so I'm not here to escalate the situation in anyway I'm just coming from the same Direction as yourself I am a big fan of the S21 Ultra
P.s Samsung Dex before using it turn off predictive text and get a keyboard having a conversation via text is somewhat a challenge trying to correct my grammar lead to more mistake because of predictive text
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Estimated screen on time of Nearly 17 hours

Screenshot_20210401-205348_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Firstly, resolution and refresh?

Secondly got a SS where you haven't charged it up several times and shows one complete cycle?

You do understand that screenshot tells me nothing about your screen on time, but from what I can see, your note 20 won't come close to the S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Hahaha do you think I have altered that screenshot because I haven't that would be just childish what would I don't see the point in doing so I'm not trying to prove anything one minute I'll get the best of employment you want
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
And before you suggest I've also altered that screenshot I haven't

Screenshot_20210401-210420_Settings_5036.jpg

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It's a line graph which shows discharge and charge points. If the graph goes down, it's discharging and vice versa, if it goes up, it's charging. Don't you even know what you're looking at?

Let me educate you on this graph. It shows your phones run time from 100%, this includes charging time unless it reaches 100%, at which point the graph is reset.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I never said you altered it, but all you've shown me is a phone that's never been charged to full for 27h and had what appears almost 2 full charges, yet only has 16h SoT? I could probably get that SoT with a couple tweaks in just 1 cycle.
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Estimated full charge will last may need some tennis at scion i would suggest if you look just brought all the graph that's what it is say
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
Sorry my bad I misread charged for changed
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Do you not understand your SoT is an amalgamation of the phones use since it was last at 100%. It includes time before and after charginging, unless it reaches 100%, which it hasn't. This screenshot shows run time only with no information about screen on time which is the accepted standard for most comparisons (since its typically on when a user is using it).
0 Likes