Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 pro Lte Technically due today

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 07:07 AM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
According to my account its still Preparing Dispatch

Mm Samsung is setting wonderful example to how some preordered customers are treated

New strand in communication with the customer

I am sure watching all this, Apple must be jumping in the air with joy 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JulesThorne
Explorer
Options
I just got a email saying my watch 5 is delayed. No new dates given!!!! This is appalling, people are waiting for devices and they literally wait till the last moment
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

Their backwards order management procedures don't even show you to cancel and purchase elsewhere. I'm basically in the sad situation that when I go eventually get my watch, I'm not going to open it till I can get my delivery charges back I paid that's Samsung failed to meet. I tried already to get them back but was told I would have to wait for the watch to arrive before I could ask for a delivery refund (didn't make much sense as they already know they didn't honour the point of the delivery charge?) Anyway, how utterly ***** Samsung cs are, I highly anticipated they try and refuse refund, if they do then I'm very tempted to just return everything for a refund and never touch these watches again. They have p*ssed me off so much with all this *****. What's even worse is they don't seem to be able to appreciate what effect this has on loyal customers and make no effort to make a mends.