Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 days of Xmas cash back still not recieved over a month later

(Topic created on: 19-01-2023 12:01 PM)
Cogger
First Poster
Options

Hi all.

I switched to a Samsung s2+ on 11th of December.

I filled out the forms and sent all info off but was told it could be a few weeks delay due to back log.

I have yet to receive any reply OR correspondence in relation to this matter.

Can anyone please advise.

Thanks

Neil

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Cogger. It's strange that you still haven't heard back from our Promotions Team. However, once you have submitted your claim and it has been successfully validated, your cashback reward is sent to your bank account within 45 days.

Have you submitted your claim and been able to track it here?:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB/track-claim

Maries250877
Journeyman
Options

I sent my claim and had confirmation that my claim had been accepted 2.12.22.  I am still awaiting my claim and it's now passed the 45 days,  I have been informed by Samsung that due to the popularity of the cashback offer there are delays and that they cannot state when I will receive the cashback.

Not good enough Samsung, I have had promotions in the past where I have received my item within 3 weeks, but it seems they don't want to let go of their cash.

0 Likes
crazycatmooma
Apprentice
Options
My claim was approved on 2nd December (49 days!) and I am still waiting 😞 Chased but told they are getting round to sorting... sorry, not good enough Samsung
0 Likes
crazycatmooma
Apprentice
Options
Was really looking forward to my cashback easing the finances in January (got paid early for Christmas!)
0 Likes
Maries250877
Journeyman
Options

I have called again today, I have been told that my payment has been 'prepared' and is due to be sent at any moment now.  I'm now at day 49.  I too was looking forward to the cashback, getting paid early in December, plus Christmas, it certainly would be handy this week.  I'm not expecting it until the end of the month now in all fairness.

0 Likes
crazycatmooma
Apprentice
Options
Just checked today and my cashback is due in my account on Monday ... hope everyone else gets sorted soon too
Maries250877
Journeyman
Options

UPDATE  My cashback went into my bank account this morning, took 7 weeks on total.  Couldn't have come at a better time.  

nat090884
Student
Options
I'm on day 41 and not reciebed mine either or any updates at ll
0 Likes
nat090884
Student
Options
Hi I submitted my clean which has been approved and I'm in day 41 now and not recieved the cashback or any updates at all
0 Likes