Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 months free Disney + code- 50 days and waiting

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 12:03 PM)
Members_elTQGQ4
First Poster
Options

Hello, since I have submitted my Disney+ claim I haven't got the email with the code yet... and every single time I get in touch for an update all I get is "rest assured, we are working on it, it has been escalated, please rest assured..." Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. I feel like we have to beg for something that has been advertised when we got the products. Not to mention there is no complaints system in place, all I got was a manager who didn't even apologize for calling 2 days later that promised and did absolutely nothing about my complaint, on the contrary, he just closed the case lol.

Is anybody else in the same situation?

#samsungisajoke #nocustomerservice #samsungs22ultra 

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There has been a few threads on this in the Samsung s²² series boards to ehich some information in them may help vua a forum search @Members_elTQGQ4 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Gbr0
Apprentice
Options
I'm in the same boat 49 days now and same experience when contacting them but I won't give up I want what's owed.
Members_vhCwkn1
First Poster
Options

Im Also waiting not as long as you guys with 50 days geez but it has been over the 28 days they stated it takes to send a code. It's acc pretty ridiculous they can treat consumers like this. Its not like there's a chip shortage for a generated code. We already had to wait weeks for the phone its not putting samsung in a good light. Samsung get us our codes I wanna watch obi wan.

0 Likes
RS836
First Poster
Options

I've been waiting 3 months for a code and not getting anywhere with customer support- I will dispute with my credit card company as offer has not been honoured and this was the reason I ordered through Samsung!

0 Likes